The agency has received local and statewide recognition for its services.
- "Pioneer Award" - Outstanding Services and recognition for leadership, advocacy and advancements in the field of Senior Day Services – New York Adult Day Services Association
- “Award of Excellence”, an award for providing exemplary programming for frail older adults and caregivers in Western New York - from the Aging Network of Western New York
- “Paul Vanas Award” – Statewide recognition for innovative programming for older adults with disablilties fromthe New York State Office for People WIth Developmental Disabilities.
- "Ann Marie Fitzer Award" – Agency of the Year Award – Chautauqua County Office for the Aging Senior Employment Program
- "Organization of the Year Award" - United Senior Council of Chautauqua County